We are delighted once again to bring the industry together face to face this year. As always, our priority is to deliver a safe, enjoyable and informative event. Our venue partners are following best practice in terms of hygiene, ventilation and health and safety standards. We are asking people to take a lateral flow test before our events and offering them the flexibility to transfer their ticket if they test positive.
We ask that you support us by following these conditions as part of your registration process:
- We encourage you to take a lateral flow test within 24 hours of arrival at the event.
- Please do not attend if you test positive, are feeling unwell, have a temperature or any cold/COVID symptoms, or have been in close contact with anyone that has had a positive test within the previous 5 days.
- If you have booked a physical ticket and you cannot attend yourself as you have tested positive for COVID you can transfer your ticket to a colleague, convert to a digital ticket or a credit note for a future Faversham House event.
- We ask visitors to make use of additional anti-bac provisions and regular hand washing.
- The space will be well ventilated and mask wearing is optional.
We will work with the venue and all suppliers to create a safe environment with appropriate standards of hygiene and ventilation.
- Risk assessment: Our risk assessment and the venue’s risk assessment will be available for each
venue and event, via a link on our website.
- Enhanced cleaning: All areas of potential contact will have increased levels of cleaning, including
badges, AV equipment, doors, bathrooms, lifts and corridors etc.
- Good ventilation: The conference room will be well-ventilated with fresh air through open windows
and doors (weather permitting), or fresh air circulation from air conditioning.
- Our staff: All our staff will be double vaccinated and will be checked for a negative covid lateral flow
test the day before the event and each day of the event.
- Transport: Our venues have parking available if you wish to use your own car (outside London
Staff and venue safety:
Our Hotels air filtration System is complaint with all current EEC Safety Standards and serviced in accordance with safety standards and manufacturers advice. The system is designed to supply 100% fresh air to all bedrooms, meeting rooms and public areas without air recirculation. In the event of a suspected case of COVID-19, all bedroom filters will be safely removed and replaced for new.
1. Bedroom air is filtered through 3 separate filtration processes, Prefilters, Secondary Filtration and Fancoil Filters:
2. Meeting rooms & Public areas air is filtered through 4 separate processes, 2 sets of Prefilters Secondary Filters and Fancoil Filters.
As standard during cleaning and inspections the following checks are completed:
• Static pressure and air leakages
• Humidity level
• Air flow specifications
The HVAC system for Park Plaza Westminster Bridge is managed by a BMS system which will automatically alert us to any system faults or anomalies.
We complete a continuous regulated and compliant 3rd party Duct cleaning plan.
We are ready for your safe and comfortable return
Our number one priority will always be the safety and wellbeing of our guests and team members.
Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel is fully focused on reassuring our guests, team members and local communities of our commitment to upholding an even higher standard of cleanliness and wellness with the launch of our Reassuring Moments programme.
Our enhanced team member experience programme has been launched in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, with cleanliness and safety protocols being scrutinised and clear actions implemented above and beyond local guidelines. Reassuring Moments will be rolled out across our European hotels and resorts in order to reassure our communities of our commitment to every step of the guest journey.
We continue to monitor current UK Government guidelines and restrictions; we are pleased to reassure you that remain open for your next safe stay in accordance with specific local guidelines.
Working with experts at every step
Reassuring Moments has been created in line with World Health Organisation recommendations and takes practical learnings from Park Plaza properties currently in operation to support essential workers. Working alongside Radisson Hotel Group, SGS (the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and Certification Company), Clifton Environmental Services and the Director of Infection Prevention & Control at the UK’s National Health Service, NHS, our enhanced Risk Assessments have been reviewed and confirmed to a rigorous standard. Dedicated committees have been created, working alongside key worker groups and government bodies throughout Europe, to introduce a new robust set of Brand Standards to support the ultimate guest experience and create even more memorable moments.
As a result, Park Plaza has implemented a new process for hotels that incorporates Radisson Hotel Group’s safety protocol initiative with SGS. These steps include new cleaning and disinfection procedures, increased attention to safety in communal spaces, protective equipment and updated training for team members. Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel has formally passed the SGS Cleaning and Disinfection Pledge Assessment by adhering to the enhanced, rigorous standards.
The new protocols, approved by the Executive Leadership Team with a combined experience of over 150 years in hospitality, can be found here, along with Radisson Hotel Group Safety Protocol:
In addition, all edie staff will be checked for a negative covid lateral flow test within 24 hours of the event.
If you would like to see our full risk assessment documentation, please contact our customer services team.