Expert speakers and chairs include:
Attend this workshop to:
- Understand what makes an ambitious, impactful and credible scope 3 strategy
- Assess where you are now and identifying your scope 3 emission hotspots
- Identify tools and techniques to support your emissions calculations approach
- Learn how to approach internal teams and senior management to cut scope 3 emissions
- Gain specific insights and actions to reduce supplier emissions and increase efficiencies
- Shape your emissions reporting strategy in ways which drive continual improvement
A day of insight, inspiration and innovation – edie’s Scope 3 Emissions Workshops helps sustainability, energy and supply chain professionals tackle one of the most critical aspects of the net-zero transition: calculating, reporting and minimising value chain emissions.
Taking place at the IET London: Savoy Place, this full-day event creates the time and space for professionals to identify new ideas and actions when it comes to effectively engaging with suppliers and taking control of scope 3 emissions.
The primary purpose of the day is to accelerate progress towards a net-zero value chain for your business. This CPD-certified event includes an industry panel discussion involving a selection of decarbonisation and supply chain experts, a networking lunch, and two rounds of professionally facilitated workshop discussions which allow delegates to share common challenges and key opportunities when it comes to measuring and reducing scope 3 emissions.