WHY YOU CAN'T MISS IT
The multi-award-winning edie Sustainability Leaders Forum offers an ideal platform to engage with a diverse group of 600+ senior stakeholders including business leaders, government representatives, investors and NGOs. The theme of this year’s Forum is Igniting a decade of business transformation, and over the two days we will explore how strategy, purpose and engagement can be aligned to transform business, for good. Join us to gain practical advice from the most senior business leaders to find out how we can reach the climate turning point in 2020 and scale-up action across all areas of sustainable development.
Key topics include:
- How to make your business climate action plan fit for the future
- Practical steps on how to get to net-zero – and beyond
- Purpose and engagement: how to make sustainability matter to all stakeholder – both internally and externally
- Beyond the “echo chamber”: what do investors, economists, politicians and behavioural psychologists say?
- Decoupling growth from production: how to build a business model of the future that really works
- The nitty-gritty: how to ace supply chains, circular economy, innovation, collaboration, partnerships and so much more
Thank you to our 2019 sponsors
Official transportation partner
edie 2019 sustainable business survey sponsor
Business Design Centre, London