Book now - only 5 tickets left
3 February 2020
Financing the transformation: How to align sustainability reporting with investor needs
Panel discussion points:
- The latest updates and developments in the world of sustainable investing
- Real-life examples of sustainable investing in practice
- Advice for sustainability professionals looking to unlock sustainable investment opportunities
- Overcoming the standardisation problem: breaking down exactly what investors want to see
- What should businesses be reporting and how they should report it
- Leveraging the recommendations of the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
Roundtable discussion points:
- What do you see as the biggest challenges when it comes to unlocking more investment in sustainable business?
- How can tools like the TCFD and Natural Capital Accounting be used to unlock greater sustainable investment opportunities?
- How can sustainability professionals effectively establish the ESG factors that are material for their business?
- How should environmental and social sustainability data be gathered and presented in a way that will engage investors?
All workshop participants will be sent an exclusive edie insight report offering the full results of the workshop, along with expert advice, guidance and thought-leadership content on how to engage with the investment community and secure funding for future projects.
HOW CAN YOUR BUSINESS GET INVOLVED?
This is an exclusive opportunity for you to support the workshop as a partner to showcase your expertise around one of the hottest sustainability topics, and to help business achieve meaningful change to adapt to and benefit from reporting frameworks. To discuss your business requirements, please contact David Griffiths on 01342 332 068 or David.Griffiths@fav-house.com.