COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Competition terms and conditions apply to the competition only
2. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person
3. Multiple/automated entries, bulk entries or third-party entries will be disqualified
4. The competition will run from December 8 to December 31, 2022
5. The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over
6. Proof of identity and age may be required
7. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification
8. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition
9. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit
11. The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including their own travel and accommodation, and any necessary travel documents, passports, and visas
12. The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered
13. The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering the spirit of the competition
14. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value
15. All entries to be made online, postal entries will not be accepted.
16. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
17. The Promoter and Prize supply is Faversham House Ltd www.favershamhouse.com
18. In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.