PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOP: COMMUNICATION & ENGAGEMENT SKILLS
Chair’s welcome and opening remarks
Content director - edie
INTERNAL ENGAGEMENT: empowering yourself within your organisation
- Integrating sustainability into the wider business functions
- Closing the green skills gap: upskilling within your organisation
- How do we train up our existing colleagues to buy into a company-wide approach?
- Promoting well-being and addressing talent burn-out
CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT: bringing the consumer on the sustainability journey
- Understanding, tracking and influencing the motivation of the consumer
- Company or consumer led? to what extent do we educate consumers to make sustainable choices
- Practical examples of consumer engagement in the digital era
- To what extent does, or should customer behaviour drive decision-making?
ENGAGING LEADERSHIP: How to talk to your CFO about sustainability
With internal financing needed to scale up sustainability initiatives, buy in from the CFO is essential. In this session we will role play with a CFO to equip professionals with the tools to demonstrate sustainability efforts as a source of value rather than a cost.
- Connecting financial professionals with the metrics and language used by sustainability professionals
- Demonstrating the value of investment: how to effectively track the economic performance and ROI