LEADERSHIP STREAMS: CHOOSE YOUR TOPIC FOR DISCUSSION
Time: 11:30 am
day: Day 2 – The power of purpose
Delegates have the opportunity to choose between two panel discussions (also available to watch and contribute questions online).
STREAM A: Making circularity a reality in 2022
“Advancing the circular economy: Our post-pandemic priorities”
- Accelerating the transition to closed loop supply chains
- What about the products that don’t fall into the circular economy model?
- What private-public partnerships can we utilise to achieve circular economy goals?
CHAIR: Solitaire Townsend, Co-founder, Futerra
Jo-Anne Chidley, CEO, Beauty Kitchen
Susan Thomas, Senior director, commercial sustainability, Asda
Gaelle Le Gelard, Food circular design project manager, Ellen MacArthur Foundation
Sam Jones, Head of climate & sustainability, Coca-Cola Europacific Partners
Nazanin Moradi, Sustainability transformation manager, Tetra Pak
John Redmayne, Managing director, ERP UK
STREAM B: Seizing the green finance opportunity
“Sustainable investment: Strategies for success”
- COP26 reflections: Where next for climate finance?
- How can private and public financial institutions support UK’s green recovery?
- How to use environmental and social data to engage investors
CHAIR: Josie Murdoch, Senior policy officer, Aldersgate Group
Ingrid Holmes, Executive director, Green Finance Institute
Graham Lloyd, Director of strategy, performance & sustainability, Nationwide Building Society
Helen Wiggs, Head of climate investment, Share Action
Elsa Palanza, Global head of sustainability & ESG, Barclays
Scott Steedman CBE, Director-general, standards and executive director, BSI Group
Marleen Oberheide, Privacy solutions engineer, OneTrust