These display solutions are sustainable with no waste going to landfiill.
You are able to promote your sustainable policies and save money compared to traditional metal and plastic displays. These 100% recyclable printed cardboard displays are ideally suited to both event organisers and exhibitors. The displays are great value, offer eye-catching creative shapes, can be self-installed, re-used and then at the end of their useful lives be disposed of via a cardboard recycling service. Sustainable exhibiting, what’s not to like?
Global Action Plan is an NGO that specialises in sustainable behaviour change, and in particular in educational sustainable development (ESD). There are programmes for schools and youth, households and communities, and workplaces. The ethos is that small changes to the choices we make every day make a big difference when widely adopted.
For more information visit: https://www.globalactionplan.org.uk/
The Circular Economy Club (CEC) is the international network of over 2,600 circular economy professionals and organizations from over 60 countries. Non-for-profit, global and open to anyone to join the club for free. The club's main goals are:
- Connecting professionals to foster opportunities and collaboration, and
- Providing them with the tools and resources needed to bring the circular economy to life.
Those goals are achieved by the CEC online platform and three main programs:
- CEC Mentors program - for members with expert skills to give free advice to the most promising circular talent
- CEC Organizers program - for circular leaders to bring the circular economy to live in their cities
- CEC Global events - for members to work collaboratively to solve local and global challenges
For more information, please visit: https://www.circulareconomyclub.com/
IEMA are the worldwide alliance of environment and sustainability professionals, working to make businesses and organisations future-proof.
Belonging gives us the knowledge, connections and authority to lead collective change, with IEMA’s global sustainability standards as the benchmark.
By mobilising their expertise they continue to challenge norms, drive new kinds of enterprise and make measurable progress towards their bold vision: transforming the world to sustainability.
For more information, visit: https://www.iema.net/