1. Who has had the greatest impact on sustainable investment over the last twelve months?
- GRETA THUNBERG, her passion and determination has amplified the message for climate change and brought it to the world stage.
2. Where have you seen the biggest change in your day-to-day role over the past three months?
- WORKING FROM HOME, I can’t say I miss my commute in and out of London!
3. How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted your thinking around sustainable investment?
- WE THINK IT HAS PROBABLY ACCELERATED THE TRANSITION TO A ZERO CARBON ECONOMY. We hope it has made people and businesses alike re-think they way they are living and operating.
4. What would you like to see change within the sustainable investment landscape over the coming years?
- A RECOGNITION THAT POSITIVE ENVIRONMENTAL AND SOCIAL IMPACT CAN BE THE RESULT OF BUSINESS GROWTH AND THAT THIS CAN DRIVE INVESTMENT RETURNS
5. What are you most looking forward to at edie’s Sustainable Investment Digital Conference?
- HOPEFULLY SOME MORE REAL WORLD SUSTAINABILITY EXPERTISE CROSS-FERTILISING WITH INVESTMENT APPROACHES.