UL’s 360 world leading software enables business to gather, measure, report and act on key sustainability and ESG data across their organisations, whilst aligning with frameworks such as CDP, SASB, GRI, DJSI and the UN for exam UL’s 360 world leading software enables business to gather, measure, report and act on key sustainability and ESG data across their organisations, whilst aligning with frameworks such as CDP, SASB, GRI, DJSI and the UN for example. ple.
Through our in house expertise and solutions we help businesses bring sustainability into alignment with their strategies and make it easier to track, measure and share the results of sustainable performance and initiatives with stakeholders and investors.
Some of the largest global brands trust UL’s 360 investment grade non-financial reporting software for not only their own reporting needs, but also for their supply chain. Whether you’re just starting your sustainability journey or an established discloser, UL’s portfolio of solutions and team of sustainability experts can help you choose the right level of investment and product suitability.
- Simple online forms which help ensure incidents are logged consistently
- Quality checks on data to ensure you are getting reliable information
- A full audit trail to support external assurance for your reporting
- Professional services
- All products aligned with SDG numbers
- Real time meter reading and management
- Energy Star, Urjanet, and GRESB integration
- Custom or out of the box solutions
Inspired Energy plc is the UK’s leading commercial energy and sustainability advisor, offering energy procurement, utility cost optimisation and legislative compliance in UK and Ireland.
We ranked as the UK’s number one advisor in the 2020 independent Cornwall Insight Report. We got here by listening to our clients’ needs and using that insight to shape our business strategy plus acquisition and investment activity.
Today, it means we can provide expert assurance and optimisation services to over 2,400 UK corporate energy consumers to help them manage utility costs effectively and deliver their Net Zero Carbon and Environmental, Governance and Social (“ESG”) objectives.
With over 500 utility experts located throughout the UK and Ireland, we serve all business sectors. As the UK’s leading commercial energy and sustainability advisor, it is vital we lead by example. To this end, we are:
- The only independent energy advisor who has complied with SECR a year early, adopting a best practice approach.
- Adopting best practice with respect to the Global Reporting Initiative and other examples of best practice.
- Building UN Sustainable Development Goals into our corporate culture.