TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Faversham House Ltd
Standard terms and conditions for events
Faversham House Limited (“we”) accept bookings from delegates (“you”) for places at the events on the following terms and conditions.
1. Accommodation is not included in the delegate fee. For more information please contact the event management team.
Access and dietary requirements
2. If you have any specific access or dietary requirements, please contact the event management team.
3.1 Once we have received confirmation of your booking, we will send you an email confirmation.
3.2 We must receive payment prior to the event date. If you have not received confirmation of your booking within 14 days of the event, please contact the event management team as we may not have received your booking. We cannot be held responsible for the non-arrival of information.
3.3 Whilst in attendance at the event, if we reasonably consider your behaviour is inappropriate, disruptive, offensive, dangerous or illegal, we may ban you from further participation in the event without a refund.
3.4 Your full name and company will be used to create a name badge for you on the day. This will also be used, along with your job title in an attendee list that is displayed at the event. If you do not wish for your details to be displayed please contact the event management team once booked for the event.
4. Discount codes must be applied at the time of booking and cannot be applied once the booking has been processed. Only one type of discount can be used per booking.
Cancellation or postponement
5.1 Payment for the event must be received before the event’s date.
5.2 Cancellations must be made in writing to the address below (email is acceptable). Cancellations by you received up to one calendar month prior to the event date will be subject to a handling and administration charge of 20% of the fee + VAT per delegate, which will be deducted from any due refund or invoice, whichever is appropriate.
5.3 We regret cancellations are not accepted less than one month prior to the date of the event. However, a substitute delegate can be nominated. Substitutions made on the day of the event are at our discretion only.
5.4 We reserve the right to make changes to the programme, location and/or speakers without prior notice.
5.5 We will not offer refunds to delegates due to circumstances affecting the event, or your ability to attend it, which are outside our control.
5.6 We reserve the right at our sole discretion to postpone, change date and/or venue due to circumstances beyond our control which may affect, in our sole opinion, the health and safety of participants, the availability of the venue or the success of the event. In such case your booking will move to the new date and/or venue. If you are unable to attend at that time you may either substitute a colleague or receive a credit towards a future event (valid for one year from the date of the original event).
5.7 We will not accept liability for travel, accommodation or any other expenses incurred as a result of any cancellation or postponement of the event.
6.1 Any opinions expressed or statements made by speakers or delegates at the event are in their personal capacities and are not made or expressed on our behalf.
6.2 Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of persons for whose acts or omissions we are legally liable, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind, whether direct, indirect or consequential, which you may suffer at or in relation to the event, and our aggregate liability to you will in any case be limited to the amount you have paid to us.
Photography and videoing
8. During our events and conferences, your image may be captured in photographs or videos which may be used on our website, in our magazines or in marketing material. If you do not wish to be photographed please contact us prior to the event at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if your image is captured you have the right to request we remove it or amend the image so you are no longer identifiable.
Please contact us directly at email@example.com.
9. These terms and conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.