Uniting sustainability and energy practitioners for a day of co-creative workshops; sparking new business ideas and actions on the path to net-zero
SPARK! is edie’s long-running and hugely popular event for energy and sustainability professionals.
Hosted as part of edie’s Net-Zero November campaign of content and events, this full-day event creates the time and space for energy and sustainability changemakers to connect, collaborate and accelerate progress towards net-zero emissions.
The primary purpose of the day is to spark new ideas and actions among corporate net-zero leaders. The unique event will include a keynote presentation and panel discussion involving an array of business and climate thought-leaders, a networking lunch, and six collaborative roundtables that will see like-minded peers co-create solutions to key decarbonisation challenges and discuss exciting new opportunities.
Workshop themes include:
Attendees will have an opportunity to choose to take part in two workshop discussions from these six themes – one in the morning, and one in the afternoon.
Attend this event to:
- Assess where you are now on your net-zero journey and identify your most important action areas
- Understand what makes an ambitious, impactful and credible net-zero strategy
- Meet with peers across all major UK industries to benchmark your progress and make new connections
- Discuss specific, practical net-zero challenges and learn how to overcome key obstacles
- Learn how to approach internal teams and senior management to drive engagement around net-zero goals
- Gain specific insights and actions across buildings and on-site technologies
- Shape your strategy around key development areas including renewables, smart grids and cleantech
Who can attend?
The event is open to all of the following profiles:
- edie Leaders Club members
- In-house sustainability/energy/net-zero professionals
- Other in-house professionals
The event is closed to consultants/product/solutions providers along with any professionals who have a client-facing role.